I was away for some days so my thanks are a little in late… but i was grate to you all for the reblogs :)
And thx to all for all likes and support, is a great thing to be part of this little great comunity :))
Ciao to every one and happy week end !!!
mojo5050 asked: Surprise!! Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers :)
after some days away, mmhhhh it’s hard to do ;) but lets try
1. I was conceived in Germany, along the banks of the beautiful blue Danube :), I was born in the deep south of Italy near the sea, and I grew up in the deep north Italy, in the mountains. Beautiful chaos :)
2. At school I developed an aversion to art. The passion for music and photography helped me a lot. (And even an obstinate and intelligent woman;)
3. I started taking pictures many years ago with films and slides, I developed also in black and white. Then I abandoned with the advent of digital photography, I could not do what I wanted with those infernal machines;) but now I only use digital cameras and even cell phone. Now do not ask me more, what type is better, I only care about the image and the atmosphere that I want to achieve.
4. The greatest satisfaction with analog photography was to win a national contest. But with the photos that I liked less, lol ;)
5. I hate talking about myself! AHAHAAH
and a special thx to photorapist for its delightful comments :)
nosealviewing asked: Surprise!! Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers :)
ok 5 facts as they are
1. before 9 in the morning is not advisable to talk to me, not because they are bad but I do not understand anything;), my best time is after dinner;))
2. my chemises are all white. Eccentric? Weird? no, just lazy;)
3. My number is 23, but also the 3 5 7 9 2 10;))) special number 555
4. my favorite color is red and blue, but the black and white!!! ;)
5. I once met the Dalai Lama and I gave him a small crystal. I do not believe in religion, but if I ever take a religion, would be Buddhist.
…pls friends dont hate me now if i write you ;) and pls friends dont hate me if i dont write you ;))